Ride Mechanic Bike Syrup 60mL
Bike Syrup is a long lasting wet film chain lubricant which contains a cushioning additive that coats the metal surfaces inside the links to provide exceptionally quiet drivetrain performance.
Bike Syrup lubricant formulation was designed to last long distances and make the drivetrain run very quiet while providing an external coating which does not attract road grime. It is a viscous consistency and applied sparingly one drop on every 3-6 rollers. The Syrup then slowly penetrates deep into the links to leave a tenacious coating which protect the inside and outside surfaces of the chain. This means the chain runs smooth and quiet over long distance road riding conditions.
Bike Syrup is better than all the other wet fluid chain lubes because it:
- Enables a very quiet drivetrain – stealth mode.
- Incorporates cushioning extreme pressure additives which coat the metal surfaces reducing metal-metal wear.
- Leaves a protective fluid coating on the inside and outside surfaces of the chain rollers, pins and plates.
- Use a small amount – one drop on every 3-6 rollers.
- Long lasting – up to 1000km or several weeks.
- Preferred by long distance road and commuter cyclists.
- Non-hazardous for easier transport and storage.
- Proudly created and made in Australia.